7. 5. 09

Times of greed - besedilo

The times of greed are still not ending,
But people, they are still pretending
And only the richest can be free
And the imprisoned are you and me.

And the Earth, the Earth is dying,
With rain and floods she is crying
And green is slowly turning into the black
And we don't see there will be no turning back.

And there are people living wealthy
And there are people with control
But in the darkest part of the city
People eat what they have stole.

REF:

Why oh why we're praying to the sky
When there is no one there who listens
And it is on us to survive.
And when we come to the end.
We finally face out doubts and fears
There wont be no one beside our bed
To wipe off our tears
-------------------------------------------------------


Misleading by the truths and believes
Blinded by the laws and religion
But the truth lies deep inside forgotten
Our mind and souls are rotten

The prophet stood upon the herd
And told the sheep what they needed to heard
The secrets of the resurrection
The secret path to the perfection.

And they all stand up and shout
They hope there is no doubt
They finally broke the chains
To feel the blood that runs through their veins.

REF


I hope the future will be the shelter
To hide from reality that frightens me
All the memories that are forgotten
I'm blinded by the lies and I just can't see

S I tell you now my dear friend
I hope I'll meet you at the end
We'll live and dance, forgetting yesterday
And ignoring all the games they play.

I live all my life try not to obey
And not to be a pawn in this game they play
Tray to be the wolf instead of sheep
But it always hurts when I feel the strike of their whip.

REF.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar