3. 7. 10

#1 song for Hate album.

You live in illusion.
hopes full of delusion
In your mind there's confussion
you're zombie with a filthy soul.

You start a disaster
ending other lives faster
There will be a peace
if it wasn't for you.

You're disgrace to our species
you're a virus in a perfect plan
you're fanatic witout a purpose
like Stanley from "Stan".

You kill for no reason
sevens sins are your goals.
Your master is lust
your soul is made from shadows and dust.

You have a great talent for acting
reat collection of makeup
a room full of masks
one for every of your tasks.

And your poisones and perfumes
seductive tools for silent murder
are ment for those who know your secrets
that they can't stop you no further.

You invented the lying,
you designed schizophrenia
You are shizo on the loose
seatvhing for a chance of abuse.

But I know your secrets
I know your true goal.
I know your real face
I know for whom the bells toll.

But you can't stop me
I'm resisting your control
I will destroy you in the end
You will be killed by your best friend.

So now you better run
Run away from the truth
Run away from the fact

That I won't react.

And don't you ever come back
The world is much better without you
And together we will stand
With or without you!

FUCK YOU!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar